Gansbaai Town Lodge
Located in the heart of the "Big 2" town of Gansbaai, Gansbaai Town Lodge is the ideal place for whale watching and shark cage diving.
Gansbaai Town Lodge offers well-appointed, self-catering cottages with patios, a garden and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
Each spacious cottage features a country-style décor and comes with a separate seating with a sofa and dining area. A microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery and an electric kettle are included in the kitchen. Daily cleaning service is provided.
Free private parking is possible on-site.
Gansbaai Town Lodge is 400 meters from the Gansbaai harbour, which is well-known for its shark diving and whale-watching possibilities. Walking distance from shops, restaurants, the ocean, pubs and activities.
Each cottage comes equipped with the following:
- Coffee & tea complimentary on arrival
- Private patio
- BBQ / braai facility (webber) with wooden deck bench
- En-suite bathroom (mostly showers)
- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Remote controlled TV (no DSTV)
- Ceiling fan with speed control
- Linen (polyester/cotton)
- Towels (Glodina)
- Cottages are serviced on a daily basis
- Strictly non-smoking cottages
- Reliable laundry service available in town
- Own washing line